Your Next Must Visit Brunch Spot in NYC

Hey, there! For those of you new to the blog, last month I visited NYC with Mason to celebrate my birthday with my sister and her boyfriend. It was seriously such a jam-packed weekend. I don't think I've ever done more things in one weekend--we even made it onto national TV! (More on that later.) Earlier this month I raved all about the different Speakeasies we went to. Yes, we visited not one, but TWO different speakeasies! They were so unique and fun in their own ways. I would highly recommend taking a visit to one if you get the chance. :) Today, however, I've decided to share with you a bit more about that fun filled weekend.








As all good basic white girls know, brunch is the be all, end all of meals. Maybe it's the fact that alcohol is suddenly appropriate (and made deliciously) before noon, or maybe its savory Eggs Benedict. Whatever the reason, of all the things I wanted to do in New York City on my birthday weekend, brunch was a MUST. Now, when I started looking up brunch spots I was absolutely lost. It's New York City, I guess I should have expected brunch spots to be on every corner. And they quite literally were! My friend had recommended me to go to Cafeteria-- their cinnamon buns looked bomb! On this particular trip, though, we were in search of bottomless drinks. Yes--- bottomless. We found our sweet spot at an adorable restaurant in Chelsea called Lasagna.






This cozy Italian restaurant was the perfect location for Saturday Brunch. The space is a little on the smaller side, but the decor (including a floor to ceiling mirror) and the many windows made the space feel open and inviting. The food was absolutely delicious and most definitely Instagram worthy! So, by now you're just about sold. You're probably thinking to yourself, "Wow, what a quintessential New  York place to grab Brunch. I should definitely put this on my to do list for the next time I visit the Big Apple." If you aren't quite sold yet, though, ...(drumroll, please)... they have bottomless drinks for two hours and it only costs $11.


Let me repeat that, in the city where one cocktail at dinner cost $15 a pop, you can get bottomless mimosas, Bloody Mary's, screwdrivers and bellini's for two hours for only $11


Do I even need to say anything more?! Oh right, you can mix and match your drinks as many times as you want! Decide you want to change your Bloody Mary to a Bellini? NO PROBLEM! Do that as much as you tipsy heart desires! If you're honestly not convinced at this point, this is all I have for you:


#dissapointed 



All joking aside, Lasagna really was an amazing spot for brunch. I loved everything about it and will definitely be returning in the future! I'm also the type of person who loves to try every brunch place out there. If you have a favorite brunch spot in NYC (or really anywhere, I love to travel!), leave it in the comments below! I will never tire of morning mimosas and Eggs Benedict. 



That's all for today's post! As always, don't forget to follow me on all forms of social media (linked below). I love to share fashion, beauty, coffee and the comedic tragedy that is my life--don't miss out on the fun! Until next time, 






xoxo,

Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / Snapchat: rgolden75 / Bloglovin' / Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. Good to know! I live near NYC (Long Island) and work here so always looking for good restaurants - and this is actually super close to my office. Will add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of Cafeteria and also heard some amazing things about it, but I have never heard of Lasagna. Thank you for sharing, it is most definitely going on the list. I'm in the city all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place sounds amazing! Thanks for the recommendation. And you can't beat that price! Getting a cocktail in the city is so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're ALL about brunch here in Portland as well, and I'll have to add these brunch spots to my list for the next time I'm in NYC! Bottomless mimosas for just $11??! Heck yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding new places to eat when we visit NYC! Brunch is my favorite meal and bottomless mimosas is always a good idea. So I'll have to try this place the next time we're there!

    xo, Keating | Why Hello Lovely
    www.whyhellolovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lived in NYC from 2002-2006 and it was amazing! I want to go back so bad! Definitely adding this spot to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hearing about new places in NYC! I need to get there more often, since I only live a couple hour away (Philly area)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to go back to NYC someday. I love that this place is called Lasagna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NYC is my all time favorite city. I can't wait to go back and try this place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place looks like a dream! A far cry from my recent Red Robin family outing, ha ha! Love your site, thanks for stopping by The Mom Shopping Network, I really appreciate it Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    This is an amazing post that's are my choice , thanks .

    ReplyDelete