What's In My Bag, Carry On Edition


Hi there! As I will be leaving shortly to start my summer abroad I thought it would be fun to do a "What's In My Bag" Carry-On Edition. As you fellow travelers out there may know, your carry-on is basically your life-support for those few (or long drawn out) hours above the clouds. Packed with all the essentials to keep you entertained or in case (god forbid) your luggage gets lost. Naturally I am all too excited about this trip, and am in love with what I am carrying on board with me and knew I just had to share this with you. :)








1. Neck Rest: I picked this up at TJMaxx at the suggestion of my mother. Mine is white and fuzzy, my two favorite details on anything. It screamed Rachel Lynn.
2. Sunglasses/Case: Again I picked this up last night at my favorite TJMaxx store. The design on this Jessica McClintock case actually reminded me of a phone case I had been coveting and I always break my sunglasses so I had to pick up this protective case for my abroad shenanigans. This case will be the home of my newest favorite Rocawear sunglasses.


3. Mac: I wouldn't be a blogger, and a student at that, without my trusty MacBook. Hopefully I'll get some GoT in on the plane ride! Because #priorities
4. Wallet
5. Harry Potter: If the cover of this looks funky, it's because this version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is in Italian! Harry Potter e la Pietra Filosofale. I'll be speaking all Italian all the time while I'm over there and what better way to get back into the language than reading my favorite novel!
6. Lilly bag: One thing you may not know about me is that I'm very, very organized. As such, my purse is never in a disordered state. There's an exact order which I place items into my purse. It's weird and quirky, I know. :) But because I love order I have this bag to hold medicine, pens, nail filer, extra hair ties, headphones, silly, miscellaneous things like that I don't want floating around the bottom of my purse.
7. Lilly Agenda: This agenda is basically my life wrapped up in one small book. I mentioned I was organized. If I lost this book I would be lost. 



I will also be carrying an extra set of clothes and things such as that, but I can't pick out an outfit until the last minute and have not figured out yet. :) If you have any suggestions of things I should bring that I have mindlessly forgotten leave it in the comments below! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to keep up with what trouble I'm getting into in Italy. Until next time,



xoxo,







1 comment: