all you need is tea and warm sweaters

Hey everyone, it feels really good to be writing again! Okay, let me rephrase that: it feels really good to write for pleasure again, cause God knows I write way too much. This semester has just flown by, and sadly I haven't been up on my blog posts. But, anyway, these past few months I have been crazy about all things warm and cozy. I'm such a baby when it comes to the cold. Anything lower than 55 and I'm bundled up as tightly as I can. And now that I'm at school walking around in freezing cold weather with snow flakes flying about, sweaters and scarves are a must. They keep me warm, while still enabling me to be somewhat fashion forward. They're so easy to pair with leggings for a casual look or jeans for a more put together look. So in commemoration to the wonderful sweater season, I've attached a few of my favorite pieces and attached some that I've been coveting.


















Side note: I am all about pairing sweaters with statement jewelry. It's a simple way to add flair to an everyday outfit.






(Photo cred: Cara Delsignore)





Okay, this definitely is not a sweater, (though I am unsurprisingly wearing a sweater in this picture) but this color has to be my favorite shade for the wintertime. You can't really tell in this picture, but it's a light pink with a sparkle/shimmer affect. Aka: perfect










Below are a few sweaters I've been coveting from Lauren James, J Crew Factory, and Oasàp. 

                              



So clearly, I have a little bit of an addiction when it comes to sweaters. Now, in my defense I highly doubt I'm the only one out there with the same addiction. We could start a sweaters anonymous meeting...or we could just all go shopping together. I'm all for the latter. Anyway, I hope I gave you some ideas about different sweater ideas this winter. If not, I thoroughly enjoyed writing about sweaters, so either way someone is winning here. :) Okay, okay, until next time,

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment