summers were made for road trips


Hey guys! Things have been crazy over here with all the summer fun. Over the past few weeks I've gone on a few road trips, one I already was able to tell you a little about. I thought it would be nice to show you guys some of the pictures I was able to take along the way!





















 My favorite part of road trips is just enjoying the ride, but of course I couldn't resist snapping a few. :) This past weekend I visited my friend. While I was down we spent a little time at Ohiopyle which is a natural river up in the mountains south of Pittsburgh. It was so relaxing and the little shops along the main street were so quaint! And, of course, I couldn't resist staying away from Oakland. Something about it always makes me feel at home. :)







xoxo,


1 comment: